[members-announce] Premiere of "Bush-Wacked - A Spoken Opera" by Mark Whitecage in Portland, Oregon in July

Rozanne Levine rozmark at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jul 6 17:28:44 EDT 2005

July 6, 2005

Hello fellow JJA'ers --

For any of you located in, traveling to, or having friends near Portland,
Oregon -- I'll be performing in 5 performances of the premiere of Mark
Whitecage's spoken opera, Bush-Wacked, a work-in-progress, in Portland from
July 15 through July 22, after which we go into the studio for two days to
record the work.  I hope any of you in the area will come out to hear us and
please spread the word.  Press info is below.

Enjoy the summer,
Rozanne Levine