[members-announce] from Barbara Sfraga

newsoundideas at earthlink.net newsoundideas at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 7 17:20:31 EDT 2005

We're resuming our monthly residency at Satalla - this time with an added treat
- The Mala Waldron Band will be opening for us! (Mala also hold down the piano/
KB chair in our project). They'll be fresh out of the studio recording Mala's
CD of her original tunes, plus. I know many of you have been wanting to hear
Mala's music - well here's your chance to catch both for the price of one!
We're writing new music all the time, so each time you hear us we'll be working
new material into the mix.

Wednesday, July 13th

37 W. 26th St. (6th/B'way)
Reservations: 212.576.1155

7:00 pm:

The Mala Waldron Band
Pianist/Keyboardist/Vocalist Mala Waldron
Guitarist Steve Salerno
Bassist Miriam Sullivan
Sounrhythium Michael T.A. Thompson

7:45 pm:

Barbara Sfraga with Center Search Quest's
Bass Artisan Christopher Dean Sullivan and
Soundrhythium Michael T.A. Thompson with
Pianist/Keyboardist/Vocalist Mala Waldron and
Saxophonist/Flautist Allen Won

$15. cover, no minimum - for both ensembles

Review of Barbara Sfraga & Center Search Quest'slive performance at Satalla: