[members-announce] Slate magazine article

David R. Adler david at adlermusic.com
Tue Nov 22 22:37:17 EST 2005

Dear friends,

My article (following a delay) has been published by the good people at
Slate magazine, old/new home of the noted Michael Kinsley. My topic is jazz
and hip-hop, and the headline will have to do:

http://www.slate.com/id/2130906/

There it is, jazz and hip-hop through the eyes and ears of Kurt Rosenwinkel,
Robert Glasper and Vijay Iyer, with a brief detour to Charles Ives, Arnold
Schoenberg and the hip-hop producer Jay Dee.

Enjoy and have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Holiday love,

David Adler

PS -- If you're getting this more than once, I apologize.

--
http://www.adlermusic.com
http://lerterland.blogspot.com