[members-announce] Rozanne Levine & Mark Whitecage at MCW Fest 9/17 Saturday

Rozanne Levine rozmark at bellatlantic.net
Thu Sep 15 12:50:37 EDT 2005

Hello all,

For any of you in and around Hartford, Connecticut this Saturday, September
17, I want to invite you to a performance Mark Whitecage and I are part of.
It's a fun and FREE event we do almost every year with vocalist  Nick
Mathis.  We're part of her big band, Nicki Mathis' Afrikan Amerikan New
Millennium All Stars (see below for performers), and there are drummers,
dancers, poets, singers and lots of good music.  Here are the specifics, and
we hope you can make it.

The Many Colors of a W*O*M*A*N  XX
Free Jazz Concert

Nicki mathis' Afrikan Amerikan Jazz New Millennium All Stars:  RickyAlfonso
trumpet, Ann Marie Bedney violin, AnnBelmont  guitar, MelanieDyer viola,
Keema Fenner violin, SkipGarrett bass,Tomaca Govan voice, Linda Hudson
piano, Joey djimbe, Kitty Kathryn voice, RozanneLevine clarinet/bamboo
flute, Bill Lowe trombone/tuba, Paulette shekere, Jocelyn Pleasant drums,
Libby Richman alto sax, Megan Sesma harp, Dotti Anita Taylor
flute/voice/piano, Lynn Tracey guitar, DeborahWeisz trombone, MarkWhitecage
alto, Nita Zarif voice
Nzinga's Daughters; Practicing Umoja; ZakiahBarksdale GertrudeBlanks
JanetMiller RobinRuff FlonnieWood & MORE

Saturday September 17, 2005
8PM
Free Admission
George P. Thomas Auditorium at Weaver High School
415 Granby St
Hartford CT

Directions:
I-95N X I-91 @ New Haven; see Hartford Skyline X 34/Wilson; 2 RIGHT turns
down ramp & at light onto Wilson/Main St back under the highway; pass 4
lights turn RIGHT onto TOWER Avenue, go to END see Geo P. Thomas Aud. @
Granby St.

MassPike West X I-84 West X I-91N X 34/Wilson FOLLOW ABOVE

I-91 South X 34 N Main St
down ramp  RIGHT TURN onto MAIN St, FOLLOW ABOVE

For more info, telephone MCW 868-231-0663

Rozanne Levine
Co-Director
Acoustics
230 Union Street, First Fl.