[members-announce] One Man Show + AddressChange

JazzShots2000 at aol.com JazzShots2000 at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 10:30:59 EDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,
I would like to announce my new website (in construction) at:
www.NormHarrisPhotos.com and that my old e-mail address (JazzShots2000 at aol.com) is being
replaced effective immediately with: (NormHarrisPhotos at aol.com). I'm also proud to
announce that I will be showing some of my music industry photographs in
Huntington NY in a one man show at Pat Sileo's (ZAGAT '05/'06) highly popular
meeting place, restaurant and gallery, 'tea&tiques'.   The show includes 16x20
framed 11x14 or larger archival prints of   black & white and color images of
music industry "heavy hitters" (deceased and alive), from an eclectic body of
work which officially began in 1969, when I served overseas. In the past I have
photographed palatial estates professionally in the Hamptons as an aerial
photographer, worked in wedding and PR photography, captured food and products for
clients, and have done some extensive legal and forensic work along the way.
However, since the early eighties I've also 'focused' my eye extensively on PR
shoots, editorial assignments and the world of music entertainment. Since
then, some of my work has appeared in Newsday, in adds for Verizon, and Baldwin
pianos, and in prestigious music periodicals i.e. DownBeat, JazzTimes, etc.,
locally, nationally and internationally, including the Web. My show in
conjunction with the FOTA Summer Festival and North Fork Bank Jazz Festival opened on
July 15th and runs until the end of August 2006.  The tea&tiques gallery (phone:
631.421.TEAS). is located at 408 New York Ave. on the same block as IMAC.
Best regards,
Norm