[members-announce] Jazzcorner Jams! at Birdland Jan 13 & 14 at 1am

Lois Gilbert lois at jazzcorner.com
Tue Jan 3 08:46:51 EST 2006

Jazzcorner.com along with the New School for Jazz and Conemporary Music present Jazzcorner Jams! Friday and Saturday nights - Jan 13 & 14 at Birdland, NYC beginning at 1am

MCs for Friday are Willard Jenkins and Mike Schwartz (KSJS)
MCs for Saturday are Lois Gilbert and Steve Schwartz (WGBH)

Jam session leaders are Gary Bartz, Robin Eubanks, Giacomo Gates and Claire Daly

Performers include:

Lisle Atkinson

Gary Bartz

Jamie Baum

Roni Ben Hur

Joey Berkley

Dave Bernstein

Janice Borla

Andrea Brachfeld

Joanne Brackeen

Melody Breyer-Grell

Dwayne Burno

Freddie Bryant

Joan Crowe

Sylvia Cuenca

Claire Daly

Dena DeRose

Akua Dixon

Gene Ess

Robin Eubanks

Mike Fahn

Giacomo Gates

Dick Griffin

Miles Griffith

Onaje Allan Gumbs

Ted Hogarth

Yoron Israel

Fred Jacobs

Ron Jackson

Keith Javors

Jessica Jones

Jonny King

Mark Kleinhaut

Jan Leder

Duke Lee

Peter Leitch

Jason Marshall

Jill McCarron

Dan McCarthy

Paulette McWilliams

Andy McKee

Paul Meyers

Jack Mouse

Michele Rosewoman

Bobby Sanabria

Rob Schneiderman

Ben Sher

Judi Silvano

Greg Skaff

Lisa Sokolov

Peggy Stern

Zan Stewart

Steve Turre

Mark Weinstein

David Weiss

Steve Wilson

Carla White

Eli Yamin

Pete Yellin

Libby York

     as well as select students from the New School. Enid Farber is our official photographer.  On Saturday night, we will be presenting a check to the Jazz Foundation of America for CD sales from http://jazzcares.com.  There will also be some very special surprise guests.

Admission is $10 with no minimum.  Working press only will be let in free, if you send me an email at lois at jazzcorner.com with your affiliation. If you need any further info, please also contact me at that email address.  We hope to see you there, it's going to be a whole lot of great music and much fun.

Peace
Lois Gilbert
jazzcorner.com