[members-announce] New Address +website

NormHarrisPhotos at aol.com NormHarrisPhotos at aol.com
Fri Jul 21 03:12:09 EDT 2006

Dear JJA Colleagues,
I would like to announce my new website (in construction) at:
www.NormHarrisPhotos.com and that my old e-mail address
(JazzShots2000 at aol.com) is being replaced effective immediately with:
(NormHarrisPhotos at aol.com). I'm also proud to announce that I will be showing some of
my music industry photographs in Huntington NY in a one man show at Pat
Sileo's (ZAGAT '05/'06) highly popular meeting place, restaurant and gallery, 'tea&
tiques'.   The show includes 16x20 framed 11x14 or larger archival prints of
black & white and color images of music industry "heavy hitters" (deceased
and alive), from an eclectic body of work which officially began in 1969, when I
served overseas. In the past I have photographed palatial estates
professionally in the Hamptons as an aerial photographer, worked in wedding and PR
photography, captured food and products for clients, and have done some extensive
legal and forensic work along the way. However, since the early eighties I've
also 'focused' my eye extensively on PR shoots, editorial assignments and the
world of music entertainment. Since then, some of my work has appeared in
Newsday, in adds for Verizon, and Baldwin pianos, and in prestigious music
periodicals i.e. DownBeat, JazzTimes, etc., locally, nationally and internationally,
including the Web. My show in conjunction with the FOTA Summer Festival and
North Fork Bank Jazz Festival opened on July 15th and runs until the end of August
2006.  The tea&tiques gallery (phone: 631.421.TEAS). is located at 408 New
York Ave. on the same block as IMAC.
Best regards,
Norm