[members-announce] news Ziga Koritnik/novice Ziga Koritnik - Lou reed, Radical Chic, Assif,...

Ziga Koritnik zkoritni at kud-fp.si
Mon May 1 07:27:32 EDT 2006

Hello,

This years 11th edition of Vision festival is hosting myself as part of
group photo exposition togehther with Stefania Errores,Jacques Bisceglia.
The festival (starting June 13th), is happening at Angel Orensanz
Center(http://www.orensanz.org/center/photos/index.php), New York -
programme you can find at:
http://www.citizenjazz.com/breve2346247.html

My picture "Gipsies breakfast" is "in the game" for best Jazz picture of
the year 2006 at Jazz Journalists Awards. The finalists nominations you
can find at:
http://www.jazzhouse.org/vote/

I want you to know, that I add some new pictures at my gallery at
Allaboutjazz site and Jazzitalia.net (in next days) and you can find it
at:
http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=ljudmila

First set of the pictures are from Radical Chic festival 2006. held at
Congress and cultural center Cankarjev dom, Ljubljana, Slovenia:

-Bang On A Can All Stars: Evan Zyporin, Lisa Moore
-The Thing: Paal Nilseen-Love, Ingebrigt Haker Flaten, Matts Gustafsson
-KTU: Samuli Kosminen,Kimmo Pohjonen,Pat Mastelotto,Trey Gunn

and then are here few pictures from different concerts:

- John Cale
- Konono No.1
- Assif Tsahar & Cooper Moore
- Assif Tsahar in Sax Pub
- Lou Reed hala Tivoli, Ljubljana

thanx for your attention and till next time,

Ziga

www.kud-fp.si/trnfest/mm_cd/
www.allaboutjazz.com/php/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=ljudmila
www.allaboutjazz.com/php/gallery