[members-announce] Tribute to Herb Pomeroy at New England Jazz History Database

Toni Ballard toniballard at townisp.com
Mon Aug 20 14:47:06 EDT 2007

In Memoriam

As a tribute to Herb Pomeroy, the IAJE / WPI web site called the "New
England Jazz History Database" is now featuring performance and interview
video of Herb Pomeroy from a 1997 edition of the award-winning jazz
performance program "Studio 3," which aired on WGMC-TV3 in Worcester from
1994-2004.

Visit the New England Jazz History Database at:

http://jazzhistorydatabase.com/collections/studio3-videos.html

"Studio 3" was produced and hosted by Toni Ballard. Herb Pomeroy's segments
on the Jazz History Database site were edited and posted by Mike Drnek
(President, WPI JazzGroup) and Rich Falco (Director of Jazz Studies, WPI).

All rights reserved.