[members-announce] LARRY WILLIS BENEFIT @ St. Peter's ~ 2/26

Toni Ballard toniballard at townisp.com
Tue Feb 20 13:42:44 EST 2007

Fazioli Salon presents

"Pianists Play for Larry"

Top piano players unite to assist pianist Larry Willis after his house fire

Monday, February 26, 2007, at 7pm at St. Peter's Church (54th and Lexington)

"We have all delighted and benefited from the decades of wonderful music
made by Larry Willis, and in his hour of need, the piano community has
responded, and we are proud to be able to create a great night for him."
- Jim Luce of The Fazioli Salon at Klavierhaus.

Larry Willis Benefit featuring Fazioli F-278 Concert Grand Piano and a
lineup of distinguished pianists (subject to change):

Mamiko Watanabe     7:00 - 7:10
Orrin Evans                 7:10 - 7:20
Bertha Hope                7:20 - 7:30
Sachiko Kato              7:30 - 7:40
Randy Weston            7:40 - 7:50
Hal Galper                   7:50 - 8:00
Don Friedman             8:00 - 8:10
Ran Jia                        8:10 - 8:25
Geri Allen                    8:25 - 8:35
Rachel Z                     8:35 - 8:45
Armen Donelian          8:45 - 8:55
Lenore Raphael          8:55 - 9:05
Barney McAll              9:05 - 9:15
Matthias Bublath         9:15 - 9:20
Patrick Poladian          9:20 - 9:30
Kathy Farmer              9:30 - 9:40
Jean Michel Pilc         9:40 - 9:50
Deanna Witkowski      9:50 - 10:00
Helen Sung                 10:00 - 10:10

Plus Gene Perla and others.

This evening is produced by Rev. Dale Line of St. Peter's Church, in
association with The Fazioli Salon at Klavierhaus.

Tickets will be available online beginning Friday, February 23, at
www.pianoculture.com, or at the door.

For more information, contact Jim Luce at lucegroup at mac.com.