[members-announce] Jazz and Saxophones this weekend

jmarshall83 at tmo.blackberry.net jmarshall83 at tmo.blackberry.net
Thu Jan 11 16:39:41 EST 2007

Hey Ya'll, its Jason Marshall backacha with more jazz, love and negritude. Its IAJE week and I will be part of a special presentation for P. Mauriat Saxophones.  In addition, my band will be playing friday and Saturday night in Harlem swinging everyone in attendance into some form of maladjustment.

please join us!!

OVERT NEGRITUDE

Featuring:

Jason Marshall - Baritone Sax

Tom Guarna - Guitar

Brian Charette - Organ

TBA - Trombone

Adam Jackson - Drums

Friday, January 12th @  8:30 PM
_________________________
Friday, January 12th @  10:00 PM
P. Mauriat Sax Show.

Jason Marshall - Baritone Sax

Julius Tolentino - Alto Sax

Ada Rovatti - Tenor Sax

Tom Guarna - Guitar

Brian Charette - Organ

Adam Jackson - Drums

Friday, January 12th @  10:00 PM
Location:   BIG APPLE JAZZ

 www.bigapplejazz.com: <http://www.bigapplejazz.com>

(Btwn 131st and 132nd Street)

2236 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd                     \

New York,NY 10027

$10.00 suggested donation

Train:  2 or 3 to 135th Street

 For reservations please call 212-283-5299

In Case you miss the festivities on Friday, my band, Overt Negritude, will be performing Saturday night as well. AND ITS FREE. Horn players are welcome to sit in. Find particulars below.

Saturday January 13th
7:30 @ American Legion post #398.

It is located on 132nd street between Adam Clayton Powell (7th Ave) and Frederick Douglas (8th Ave). There is a sign on the front of the building so you can't miss it

Take 2 or 3 train to 135th street

NO COVER CHARGE OR MINIMUM AT ALL. Totally free.

Jason Marshall–Baritone Sax
Ehud Asherie - Organ
TBA - Trombone
Adam Jackson - Drums
Tom Guarna - Guitar

You can also check out the latest recording of over negritude at the link
below:

http://web.mac.com/jasonmarshalljazz

Or

http://www.myspace.com/overtnegritude7

This website will be updated regularly so check back often!

Jazz fan,
If you don't want these emails then simply reply and say so and make
sure you specify the exact email address that you don't want these
messages sent to and I will see to it that this is the last message to
get.
Peace
Jason