[members-announce] Download of the Day - free download track from Love and Beauty

Roberta Piket roberta at robertajazz.com
Wed Mar 21 10:49:36 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,
Today a track from our new CD, Love and Beauty, is the Download of the Day
at AllAboutJazz.com. You can download the track "Claude's Clawed" for free
at the All About Jazz web site:

Claude's Claude  <http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/jazzdownload.php?id=2182>
- free mp3

You can also download a score at the web site:

We will soon be sending out a reminder about our CD release party April 5 at
the Kitano in NYC.
Thanks for your support.
CD release party Thursday April 5th
Kitano - 38th and Park - sets at 8 and 9:45 - no cover
live video of the trio on youtube:
hear the new CD at: www.robertajazz.com/rptrio.html
If you'd like to be removed from this list, please let us know.