[members-announce] The Depression's Back and So Is Tap!!!

jane goldberg janegoldberg at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 14:18:13 EST 2008

If you could put in members-announce how peoplecan order my new book, I would appreciate it very much.  I hope I haven't missed the deadline. David Adler told me to write to you.:

Jane Goldberg's "Shoot Me While I"m Happy: Memories From the Tap Goddess of the Lower East Side" with foreword by the late Gregory Hines is available with over 300 rare photographs, and bonus DVD of "By Word of Foot: Tap Masters Pass on Their Tradition," including footage of John Bubbles, Honi Coles, a young Gregory Hines, many others, plus "Rhythm & Schmooze" of Jane Goldberg's productions through janegoldberg.org.  If you order thru Amazon, the bonus DVD is not included, though you can write to www.janegoldberg.org website for how to order it.

Sincerely yours,

Jane Goldberg

Jane Goldberg
Changing Times Tap Co., Inc.