[members-announce] LatinJazzClub Fundraiser to Benefit The Jazz Foundation of America

RITMO! CITY ritmocity at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 14:05:49 EST 2008

Hello friends....Please help out with our Annual LatinJazzClub fundraiser; pass this messege on to friends and family. Gracias! br

We are approaching that special time of year where we give thanks for the many blessings that we have: health, family, friends, etc.

The Holiday Season is always a special time that fosters a
willingness to give to those that are less fortunate than we are.

It is in this spirit of giving that we present our Annual
LatinJazzClub Fundraiser to benefit the Jazz Foundation of America.

Make a donation of $25 or more and we will send you a Latin Jazz CD.

Make check payable to: Jazz Foundation of America

Send check to:
LatinJazzClub Magazine
c/o Bobby Ramirez
PO Box 441942
Miami, FL 33144

Please make sure to specify the address where you want the CD mailed.

About The Jazz Foundation of America

The Jazz Foundation of America operates the Jazz Musicians' Emergency
Fund (JMEF). This fund assists struggling jazz artists, many of whom
are getting older or sick, with medical, financial, and career
development needs. They are masters in their fields, but without
help, many would be homeless or unable to work.

They have no pensions. They have no health insurance. They are
sometimes too sick to work. They are sometimes even homeless. They
are older now, and the phone doesn't ring like it used to, making the
rent impossible to pay. They are the jazz musicians who pioneered
this great art form. And they need us now. More information at:
http://www.jazzfoundation.org

About LatinJazzClub Magazine

Founded in 1999 by musician Bobby Ramirez, LatinJazzClub.com was the
first serious website of its kind totally dedicated to Latin Jazz in
cyberspace.

A giant literary cyber-emporium of related music news, articles,
interviews, CD reviews and learning resource, LatinJazzClub is a
virtual on-line magazine dedicated to the advancement, education and
historical preservation of Latin Jazz.

LatinJazzClub Magazine
Serious Music for Serious Listeners
http://www.latinjazzclub.com