[members-announce] Change of Address

Willard Jenkins muzikmuse at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 14:20:38 EDT 2008

Please change mailing address to below listing in your system effective
immediately.

Our temporary stay - or furlough - in New Orleans has come to a close and we
are returning to our home in the Washington, DC area at the end of
September.  I will continue my regular contributions to the following
publications:

Down Beat

JazzTimes

Jazzwise

.and will continue to run my own online publication The Independent Ear at
www.openskyjazz.com <http://www.openskyjazz.com/> .

Additionally I will be broadcasting once again over WPFW, Pacifica Radio in
Washington, DC, where I have been a programmer since 1989.

As well my tenure as festival producer and artistic director will continue
at the following:

Tri-C JazzFest (Cleveland)

BeanTown Jazz Festival (Boston)

Tribeca Performing Arts Center (New York)

.And I will continue as coordinator of the NEA Jazz Masters performance
program "Live" for Arts Midwest, in affiliation with the National Endowment
for the Arts.

Effective immediately please send all mailings to me at the following new
address:

Willard Jenkins

Open Sky

5268-G Nicholson Lane

Kensington, MD 20895

My email address and web site will remain as before.  I look forward to
hearing from you soon.  Until then.

Peace,

Willard Jenkins

www.openskyjazz.com <http://www.openskyjazz.com/>

Home of The Independent Ear

P.S. African Rhythms, the as-told-to autobiography of NEA Jazz Master
pianist-composer RANDY WESTON, composed by Randy Weston, arranged by Willard
Jenkins will be published in 2009 by Duke University Press.