[members-announce] Roberta Piket Trio in Philly May 13th

Roberta Piket roberta at robertajazz.com
Sat May 2 19:54:00 EDT 2009

A sincere thanks to all our friends who came out to hear us at Small’s in
NYC last month. If you have friends near Philadelphia who are music lovers,
we’ll be playing soon at the very pleasant venue Chris’ Jazz Café in
downtown Philly. Our good friend Dave Katzenberg, a remarkably accomplished
and musical bassist (who played the show Cats for its entire 18-year run!)
will be joining us for the first time.

Wednesday, May 13th, 2009

Sets at 8 and 9:45pm

Roberta Piket Trio