[members-announce] The National Jazz Museum In Harlem Gala 2009

Willard Jenkins muzikmuse at comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 11:44:11 EST 2009

Please take a moment and consider making a donation to

The National Jazz Museum in Harlem

. The New York City Economic Development Corporation has designated us to be
the cultural unit in the MART 125 project, to be developed across the street
from The Apollo Theater
. We are a Smithsonian Affiliate
. Our educational programs are updated weekly on our website for your
. We reach thousands of people a year at our Visitors Center
. Our goal is to create a museum worthy of the music and of our community
. 2009-10 will see the creation of programs on a national level
. The NJMH is already a valued member of the Harlem and New York cultural

Even if you cannot attend our 11/24 gala, please make a contribution
cument.hg%3FproductId%3D2%26categoryId%3D1>  or consider buying a ticket for
someone to attend in your place.

Please click here to donate
uctId%3D2%26categoryId%3D1> . We look forward to your continued support!

Loren Schoenberg, Christian McBride

Arthur H. Barnes

The National Jazz Museum in Harlem is a 501(c)3 organization. $1000 tickets
are tax deductible (minus deduction for services/ goods received) in the
amount of $875. $250 tickets are tax deductible (minus deduction for
services/goods received) in the amount of $125.

This message was sent from The National Jazz Museum in Harlem to
muzikmuse at comcast.net. It was sent from: The National Jazz Museum in Harlem,
104 E 126th Street, Suite 2D, New York, New York 10035. You can
modify/update your subscription via the link below.

 <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186> Email Marketing by
 <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186> iContact - Try It Free!

81411&c=246760> Manage your subscription