[members-announce] Possible Blues Liner Note/Bio Project

Ken Dryden jazzjournalist at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 16:37:36 EDT 2009

Dear Fellow JJAers:
I have been asked to write a series of liner note bios for various blues artists, though I feel like it will take more time than I have available by the date they are due.
I've proposed to the contractor that it might work better if the assignments are broken up into smaller batches. I wrote 19 jazz bios last year during the holiday season on top of my day job, holiday activities and other writing assignments and it was overwhelming. I don't know if he will take my advice.
The money is good, so any member who considers himself/herself a blues expert, please get in touch with me and I will forward those names to the contractor.
Regards,
Ken Dryden