[members-announce] Question: How do reviewers feel about receiving download cards for CD reviews?

Rozanne Levine romarkable at verizon.net
Mon Oct 19 16:52:50 EDT 2009

Dear Friends,

I've just spent a good deal of time and money sending out physical CDs for
review to many of you, of my latest release, Only Moment. Now I'm looking at
ordering some download cards from CDBaby which would allow reviewers to
download (for free of course) the full album through CDBaby.

Can you please give me some feedback:  on whether you would like to review
music this way, would or would not use the card in lieu of receiving a
physical CD, any other thoughts on how you feel about getting a download
card and not a physical CD for review. It would save us musicians a whole
lot of money if this was something reviewers would go along with.

Thanks for any comments.

Best,
Rozanne Levine