[members-announce] request for mailing list permission from JJA member Roberta Piket

Roberta Piket roberta at robertajazz.com
Wed Aug 11 16:07:02 EDT 2010

Dear friends and colleagues,

In the near future I will cease to send out notifications of gigs and CD
releases (and offers of courtesy discs) via the JJA mailing list.

If you'd like to keep apprised of my musical activities, please contact me
at roberta at robertajazz.com and let me know you'd like to be on my mailing

Otherwise, you'll no longer receive communications from me.

If you prefer NOT to receive further communications, you do not need to do
anything. You will not be subscribed.

This is a personal email from me, Roberta, and is not in any way endorsed by
or affiliated with the JJA.

Best Regards,

Video, audio and more at

www.robertajazz.com and myspace.com/robertapiket