[members-announce] new member announcement

Gordon Marshall gchm at mac.com
Fri Jan 15 13:38:56 EST 2010

I am a new member of the JJA. I have contributed five articles to
AllAboutJazz.com:

Seeing Stars: Straight Talk from Julius Vasylenko (1/15/10)
Into the Fire: Winter Jazzfest 2010 (1/15/10)
VIc Rawlings: Hardball (1/10/10)
Evan Parker Residency with McPhee, Shipp, Zorn, Courvoisier, et al.
at The Stone, NYC
London Broil: John Butcher at The Stone, NYC (12/7/09)

Currently, I am drafting an interview with Boston trumpeter Forbes
Graham.

In addition, I am a poet, and have published five volumes of poetry
with Shires Press, Manchester, Vermont:

Fragments of a Globe  (2010)
Sky (2009)
Chord (2009)